Americans United for Life is the legal architect of the pro-life movement. We are accumulating victories, building momentum, and advancing a culture of life in America.
Legal and policy issues on which we work nationally and internationally include:
• Abortion–preventing the passage and implementation of laws permitting or expanding abortion, and pursuing regulations that are protective of the unborn.
• Legal recognition and protection for the unborn (in contexts outside of abortion) such as unborn victims of violence protections and wrongful death causes of action.
• Bioethics and biotechnologies including human cloning, destructive embryo research, and medically-appropriate regulation of assisted reproductive technologies.
• End-of-life issues such as euthanasia, assisted suicide, pain management, and palliative care.
• Health care freedom of conscience
Our work takes us from state legislatures to Capitol Hill and from American courtrooms to international tribunals. We are using life-affirming laws and policies as a vehicle to restore a culture of life in America and throughout the world.
• 2015: 2015 Audited Financial Statements |2015 Form 990
• 2014: 2014 Audited Financial Statements | 2014 Form 990
• 2013: 2013 Audited Financial Statements | 2013 Annual Report
• 2012: 2012 Form 990 | 2012 Annual Report